Detoxamin EDTA Suppositories
- The only EDTA suppository formula with bio-available studies
- High absorption and tissue concentration is proven in high tech
- lab analysis
- 2.5 million doses administered worldwide
- Currently involved in three IRB, FDA sanctioned studies
- The only EDTA suppository manufactured by an FDA approved
- GMP facility
- 2,500 doctors and clinicians worldwide use Detoxamin
- 50,000 patients and consumers have used Detoxamin
- Long lasting EDTA in system for deep heavy metal cleansing
- 70% less than IV EDTA chelation therapy
- Non-invasive, no discomfort, no hassle
- No inconvenient, time consuming doctor visits
- Introduces less EDTA dosage, but lasts longer
- Safer than IV EDTA
- Decreases free radical damage caused by heavy metal toxins
- Well-tolerated by adults and children
World Health Products, the developer of Detoxamin is the originator and developer of the EDTA time-release suppository technology. Our patented formula is unique and unlike any other. This is why Detoxamin is the only product of its kind that actually has the proof to back up its claims. Why is this important? Several reasons. Many companies promote better price, and product claims that have absolutely no scientific or clinical reference of any kind.
Scientific evidence is important because all EDTA suppositories are not alike. Formulas, ingredients, consistency, time-release, and other important aspects that create high absorption of EDTA are all different. If you have used IV EDTA chelation before, you know absorption and bio-availability is the key to performance. If it's quality you are looking for, go with the proven leader - the one you can trust. Detoxamin, the only viable alternative to IV EDTA chelation in the world.
IV EDTA chelation, although very efficacious, is very expensive, invasive, time-consuming and inconvenient. All this puts this needed therapy out of reach for most people. Oral EDTA chelation products are poorly absorbed and Detoxamin fits today's lifestyle with its simple, convenient, gentle and efficient toxin removal. Our preferred chelation method of choice is due to the obvious convenience and affordability factor, but more importantly, to the extraordinary efficacy, safety and scientific validation through research.